- Ability to Accept Terms.
- Site Access.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Third Party Sources and Content.
- User Submissions.
- Information Description.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible.
- Warranty Disclaimers.
- Limitation of Liability.
- Term and Termination.
- Independent Contractors.
- Your Data.
- Credentials and Accounts.
- Irreparable Harm.
- Site Content and Services.
- Contact Us.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
The Site is only intended for individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older. If you are under 18 years please do not visit or use the Site.
During the period in which these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site, provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
1. Content and Marks. The (i) content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the “Materials”), (ii) and User Submissions, as defined below (together with the Materials, the “Content”), and (iii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are our property and/or property of our licensors and are protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Site, the Site logo, and other marks are our Marks or the Marks of our affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
2. Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, reverse engineered, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever (including, without limitation, to create derivative works) without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
1. The Site enables you to view, access, link to, and use content from Third Party Sources (defined below) that are not owned or controlled by us (“Third Party Content”). The Site may also enable you to communicate and interact with Third Party Sources. “Third Party Source(s)” means: (i) third party websites and services; and (ii) our partners and customers.
3. We are not responsible for, and we expressly disclaim all warranties regarding, the accuracy, appropriateness, usefulness, safety, or Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) of, or relating to, any Third Party Content.
4. By using the Site you may be exposed to Third Party Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You always have the choice of deciding whether or not to interact with a Third Party Source or to view and use Third Party Content. Your interaction with a Third Party Source and your use of, and reliance upon, any Third Party Content is at your sole discretion and risk.
5. You are solely responsible and liable for your interaction with a Third Party Source. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us, and release us from any and all liability, arising from your use of and interaction on any Third Party Content and from your interaction with any Third Party Source. If you have any query or complaint regarding a Third Party Source or any Third Party Content, you agree to contact the Third Party Source directly.
1. Responsibility. The Site may permit the submission, hosting, sharing and publishing of Content by you and other users (“User Submissions”). You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions. You shall be solely responsible for your User Submissions and the consequences of posting, publishing or uploading them. We have complete discretion whether to publish your User Submissions and we reserve the right in our sole discretion and without further notice to you, to monitor, censor, edit, remove, delete, and/or remove any and all Content posted on the Site (including User Submissions) at any time and for any reason.
2. Ownership. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorize the Site to use all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) in and to your User Submissions, and to enable inclusion and use thereof as contemplated by the Site and these Terms. Unless the User Submissions are separately referred to, all references herein to Content shall include references to User Submissions. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights, titles and interests, whether foreign or domestic, in and to any and all trade secrets, patents, copyrights, service marks, trademarks, know-how, or similar intellectual property rights, as well as any and all moral rights, rights of privacy, publicity and similar rights of any type under the laws or regulations of any governmental, regulatory, or judicial authority, foreign or domestic. You retain all of your ownership rights in and to your User Submissions.
3. License to User Submissions. By submitting the User Submissions to us, you hereby grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Site and our business, including without limitation for redistributing part or all of your User Submissions (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels and, and you hereby waive any moral rights in your User Submissions, to the extent permitted by law. You also hereby grant each user of the Site or other viewer or user of the User Submission a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions, all in accordance with these Terms.
4. Prohibited Content. You agree that you will not display, post, submit, publish, upload or transmit a User Submission that: (i) is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction; (ii) is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights; (iii) creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement; (iv) impersonates another person; (v) promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking; (vi) is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is inappropriate; (vii) involves theft or terrorism; or (viii) is otherwise malicious or fraudulent.
5. Exposure. You understand and acknowledge that when accessing and using the Site: (i) you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or Intellectual Property Rights of, or relating to, such User Submissions; and (ii) you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You hereby agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect to (i) and (ii) herein.
However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. We shall not be deemed responsible for any action taken in light of you consuming or acting upon content that proves to be incorrect.
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Site Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, or those of users or the public.
2. We permit you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website that contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (v) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
1. This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
2. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE SITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
3. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT THAT APPEARS IN A USER SUBMISSION, AND DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR, ANY SUCH CONTENT.
4. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USER SUBMISSIONS OR CONDUCT (INCLUDING DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, OR NEGLIGENT CONDUCT) OF ANY SITE USER AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
5. YOUR RELIANCE ON, OR USE OF, ANY SITE CONTENT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY USER SUBMISSIONS), OR INTERACTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY FEATURED ON THE SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE.
7. WE ENDEAVOR TO OFFER YOU VALUABLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE FEATURED / REVIEWED ON THE SITE. HOWEVER, IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THIS INFORMATION AT NO COST, WE MUST SEEKREVENUES OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH OTHER MEANS. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, WE MAY CHARGE A PLACEMENT FEE TO THOSE THIRD PARTIES THAT ARE FEATURED ON OUR SITE, AND WE MAY RECEIVE FEES EACH TIME A USER CLICKS THROUGH TO ONE OR MORE SUCH PARTIES AND/OR ACTUALLY PURCHASES PRODUCTS/SERVICES THAT ARE OFFERED BY ANY OF THEM. IN ALL CASES, HOWEVER, THE REVENUES THAT ARE PAID TO US WILL NOT INFLUENCE THE MATERIAL WE PRESENT ABOUT A SPECIFIC THIRD PARTY FEATURED ON OUR SITE.
1. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
2. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF US$1,000.\
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless, as well as our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; (ii) your User Submissions; (iii) your interaction with any Site user; or (iv) your violation of these Terms.
These Terms are effective until terminated by us or you. We, in our sole discretion, have the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). We shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 15 and Sections 5 (Intellectual Property Rights), 7.3 (License to User Submissions), 11(Privacy), 12(Warranty Disclaimers), 13(Limitation of Liability), 14(Indemnity), and 17(Independent Contractors), 18(Assignment) and 23 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
You and we are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and us. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on our behalf.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by us without restriction or notification to you.
You confirm that all details requested by us during registration are correct and accurate without omission and that such data will be immediately adjusted to reflect accuracy should it change subsequent to registration.
All usernames and passwords remain our property and are subject to change, alteration or erasure at any time without notice. Any accounts registered at the Site remain our property and we retain the right to terminate access to any account at any time without prior notice or consultation for any reason within its discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that your breach of any of these Terms could cause irreparable harm to us and that in the event of such a breach we shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
The Site and the its content are for informational purposes only and should not be treated or used as advice. The Site does not offer, and should not be understood to offer, financial advice or any authoritative advice of any kind, including any such financial advice for making decisions related to online poker or gambling. Nothing on the Site shall be deemed to be an endorsement of any third-party website, online gambling provider, or other Internet websites or services discussed on the Site or of online gaming in general. You should never use the Site as an authoritative destination on which to base your online decisions.
If you choose to gamble, we recommend you check your local laws before gambling online or offline. It is your sole responsibility to understand your local gambling laws and adhere strictly to their parameters. By using the Site, you agree and acknowledge that the Site does not provide any authoritative or qualified advice on the legality of online or offline gambling, that it provides no guarantee or warranties of accuracy or correctness of such information, that it disclaims all liability associated with your consumption and use of such information, and that it is your sole responsibility to understand the gambling laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction and to comply with the same.
Nothing on the Site should be treated or used as financial advice, legal advice, business advice, gaming advice, gambling advice, or any other type of advice. Always consult with an expert before making any decision that carries risk.
Gaming and gambling, including, without limitation, poker, is inherently risky. Do not expect or assume that any of the information contained on the Site can or will reduce your risk of loss if you decide to play poker or gamble for money. By using the Site or its services, you agree and acknowledge that playing poker, or any other game, for real money or real money’s worth is a risky activity that can result in financial loss and by gambling you may lose some or all of any monies you wager as a result of such activities. You agree that we, as well as our directors, officers, employees, contractors, affiliated companies, or agents shall not be liable in any way for any losses incurred by you as a result of such activities.
Although we provide information related to gaming and gambling, we do not encourage users to participate in gaming or gambling where you risk more than you can afford to lose or where such activities may have a negative impact on your life. Whether or not you choose to play poker or gamble is your personal choice. Make that choice carefully in light of your circumstances and never play beyond your limit.
We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in England and Wales and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that we may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
We try to make these Terms simple and easy to understand. However, if you have any question you may contact us at: [email protected]
Last updated: 10 July 2022